src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Monday, May 3, 2010

突然....好想你~ [Suddenly, Im missinq eu]

**这篇文章我会写英文,

说不定你看着我的部落就会尴尬~

" My heart will go on"
When im listening this song,
tearsdrop are cominq out~
My eye sight comes out ur's shadow~
My mind full of sad and sweet memories~
I cant forget it till now baby...
How about u?
It is same like mine feeling that Im having rite now?
I hope so~

2010.04.06-2010.04.12
I still remember this day,
coz for me,
Our memories started on this day~
U're good to me,
Frendly,
Lovely,
Caring,
Funny ,
And u make me feel better when I was not in the mood~
I know,
its so weird,
Coz we just getting know each other only 7 day?!!
So fast I got feeling to u~!
It is weird? I think so~
Actually ,
I thought that just feel only bcoz u're good to me,
Mayb just a feeling for a main time or wat else~
But......
After 7th day,
My mind cant stop thinking of u~
And start on that day,
I will cry cry cry and cry~
Im not telling a jokes,
Its real~
kept on crying untill today~
I din find u this few days,
mayb u'll think that mayb I let u go and find another....
Actually NOT!
Everyday,
I will see all the message that u send to me b4,
I will see ur's facebook profile,
I will see ur's photo,
I will thinking of u for all the time~
I din contact u not bcoz I din miz u at all,
It is bcoz Im not enuf brave to find u,
COz I scare it will hurt me so bad~
Since the last day we contact,
U're being so cold to me,
Seem like we never know each other~!
I keep on waiting for u to find me one day,
Talk to me,
Give me an answer,
But at the end,
the person that find me it was'nt u~

When I closed my eyes,
I saw u when u r getting far away from me,
That feeling seem like just happens and its hurting me so bad!
Untill now,
I keep on waiting when u will give me an answer,
and tell me why are u leaving me~
But ,
I think u wont give me an answer even how long i'll keep waiting ,
Ten years?HUndred years? Thousands years?
How long ?! HOw long?!
How long I can let u go away ?
Mayb,
its time to let u go!!!!

Mayb ur's heart belonging to anothers,
and it was not belongs to me~
So?
Its time to let u go~
Ya, its so difficult to forget a person that u love ~
But ,
We never be a couple even one time, so mayb its easy=]
So u guys dun worry~
Suffer ofcus will suffer lak,
But have to try oso wat, is it?
Belum try belum tahu, Hari hari try hari hari mahu....xDDDDD


[Skip]

Oh ya~ GUys,
My b'day are coming soon~
But,
I dun think dis year my b'day will be happy,
Coz no ones celebrate wif me~
Jimuis? Busy lak~
Lover? Impossible!
Frens? Busy oso lak~
Family? Sunday lak~
Haiz~
My b'day I'll go out alone~
Who wants out wif me ?
Write at cbox....
Thx...=]


0 comments: