src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Friday, October 2, 2009


__DORRIS__

PMR is coming soon~

A bit nervous~

Scare i din get any A~

If i din get A...

My uncle sure scold me~

And my mum too~

OMG!

Wat should i do~

Juz pray to god so tht i can pass mine examination~

Pls~

I wan even 1A oni~

Juz dun wan get'E'lephant~

xP



Bout today~
Today we gt practice dance~

Weeeee~

Hapi lok today whn we practice~

We so active nt like b4~

B4 all of us was tired to practice~

We was so fun today~

We wont feel tired at all~

We practice,joking,plying...

Haha~

So sad Cookies din come~

She's sick~

Cookies..Take k arhxx..Mwakz~

We practice untill 5++...

After tht go back ~

Whn we go back Jolin and I buy some snack~

After tht go back~

6++ Jolin's grandfather was arrived~

So she should go back~

Bored~

Since Aunty May transfer house~

The house was so silent~

Coz the babies nt at home le~

Haiz~

Sien d0u~

Everyday i have to stay alone in my house~

It was so scary lok~

Nobody in the house~

Juz me 1 gal oni~

(sigh)

Everyday juz have to face the comp~

Or dreaming~

Waiting my mum and Aunty Aida come back~

Sien lok~

....




0k lak i wan to rest le~

Bye eu all~

Mwakz~


0 comments: