src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Sunday, October 25, 2009

___N0 Tittle___

Tell me how am i supposed to live whithou eu?

Losing eu,

Make me feel like living in a world with no air~

Im here alone,

Dont wanna leave..~

My heart wont move,

It's incomplete...~

If there was a way,

I could make eu understand~

But how do eu expect me?

To live me alone and having fun wif ur new gf?

My world was resolved around eu,

Its so hard for me to breath without eu by my side~

I walk,

I ran,

I jump,

I flew,

Right off the ground to float to eu,

wif no gravity to hold me down for real~

But someow im still alive inside...

Eu took my breath ,

But im survived~

I dun knw but i dun care...~

Get me out from this world~

Whithout eu i cnt live ~

I cnt live alone ...

Now eu hugging other galz,

But,

Im still loving eu~

I've forgive ur's mistake~

But,

I cnt forgive eu for leaving me alone~

A part of me is dying..

Did u knw tht?

BOYZ reli juz knw how to ply oni?

Is tht true?

I dunno...

MAybe some of eu was nt like tht...~

But,

A part of this world,

BOYZ juz knw how to ply...~

And juz knw how to hurt GALZ~

Is tht ur's duty for all day?

I juz hope BOYZ n GALZ will bcome good soon~

Had a great n happy love~

Nw who was have LOVE nw,

Wish eu all HAPPINESS yah^~^






0 comments: