src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Thursday, October 15, 2009

___I wan to be a happy gal___

He's nt by my side,

Nvm,

I dun hav LOVE i still have,

My beloved mom,

My beloved frenz~

I cnt get his love,

Im still can get my mom n frens love...

I was thinking so long time ady,

I wan to forget him,

Even how hard was it,

I will try my best...

I dun wan to let him see ,

IM WEAK...

Galz was nt like tht...

Kuan,

2 of us muz gambateh...

Dun lose ....

Show thm tht,

Galz was nt a TOY...!!

And show thm how hurt was it,

Whn we get played ...

Thy all din knw at all,

COZ,

Thy was so DAMN WEAK!

BUt...

Sum boy was nt plyboy gek,

U all was good...

BUt,

PLYBOY!!!

Get out from this world~

One day ,

Galz will show plyboy,

How hurt whn u get played from ur own lover....


LET THM KNW HOW HURT WAS IT!

LEt THM BCOM CRAZY!

DAMN FUCKER PLYBOY!!!

0 comments: