src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Thursday, October 1, 2009

___Today___

Today same like b4~

Go t0 skul~

Sleep,Play,and eat at class~

Same~

Sien~

T0day especially gt class wif Cik Chan geh~

BUt we P....

Coz, vry sien arhxx~

Sorry yarhxx Cik Chan~

If we dissapointed eu~

[[SKIP]]










After finish skul go my house ply comp~

1st ply wat?

Sign in mine MSN norhxx~

After tht Fs~

After FS facebook( pet society)~

OMG!

My pet society vry POOr le ~

Why?

Tht Jolin lak~

Wan to decorate my house~

Ok lok~

I let her decorate my house~

Walao ~

She waste my money waste dou vry geng norhxx~

Now my money left RM400++ oni~

Sei Jolin!!

After tht we go to mamak stall and eat maggi goreng~

Kaka~

Finish eat we go visit Auntie May's house~

Coz miz the babies so much~

Haha~

The house nt bad ~

Nt so hot at thr~

[[skip]]














This few days I din saw he anymore~

Suddenly i miz he~

Duno why?

Nw i pak t0 wif DICk~

But i cnt feel tht i happy wif he~

Feel like can feel the LOVE~

Haiz~

How was he ?

I wan to find he~

BUt i din dare to go find he~

Some fren say tht i forget he ady~

But i dun think so~

If yes , why i keep mizzing he~

Haiz~

I reli wanna knw was he hapi this few days~?

I keep worried bout he~~

I was scare~

I scare tht he get hurt gain~

I reli miz him~

Last nite i was crying~

COz i vry miz he~

How was he ?

I Still Believe In Loving Eu~










__Dick( Tan Jian Zhong)__

Are eu reli LOVE me de mah?

Eu say eu love me so much~

So i trust eu and try to accept eu~

But ...

Eu nt like my bf lok~

I wan to knw the truth ..~

Eu gt how many gf?

Can eu stop cheating me~

I oways trust eu~

I oways give some chance to eu~

Bu eu nvr use propely the chance~

Eu knw~

If gt 1 day ~

Eu keep like tht to mii~

I juz can tell eu...

''We better BREAk~''

EU knw...

I dun wan get hurt gain~

I juz wan to be happy~

Hope eu dun mind~

Hope eu dun mind i say like tht~

I juz wan to tell eu the truth~

我只想要幸福不想要伤痛~

你也知道我曾经被伤害过~

对爱也失去信心了~

我还给你机会跟我在一起~

难道你不会好好珍惜么?

如果你再将的话我只能对你说~

“我们分手吧”~

你应该知道我你多少机会了吧~

只是你不会好好珍惜~

现在只能给你最后一次真的是最后一次的机会了~

我继续跟你一起继续学着去爱你~

如你还是不变,那么就分手吧~





Me myslef vry hate LOVE ady~

Im tired bout LOVE~

本小姐对爱完全失去信心了~








[[__E.N.D__]]





0 comments: