src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

___NERVOUS__

Godness...

2moro is PMr ady...

A bit nervous a bit nt...

Godness...

How cn i face this PMR wif mood like this~

Today i saw he...

Same like b4...

Happy oways....

But, I gt feel tht he was change ady..

I feel tht was nt he anymore...

Sumtime he good to me...

He will reply mine message n MSN...

But nw....NO...

Haiz~

NVM...

For me he happy is a good news...

Kaka~....

Ok...

Now i have to serious to my PMR....

I muz gambateh...

If cnt get A...

Dun get E~

At least I can pass ol~

Hope so~

Anyway, i will try my best~

Lord, Bless me~^^

Tht's all for today...

All my beloved frens tht who will facing their PMR 2moro~

Good luck~

+u+u...

GAmbateh~

0 comments: