src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Saturday, October 31, 2009

__SUM1 LEFT MY S0UL ALONE__

Where have eu been?

Why eu leave me al0ne?

Nowadays,

I keep missing of eu~

Thinking of eu~

Have eu missing me?

I think nope~

Im so regret tht im not treat good to eu~

Im so sorry~

Now i wan eu bck...

I knw tht's impossible now~

Coz,

u having ur happiness now~

I lub u more thn lub myself~

Eu promise me tht eu wont hurt,

This promises i believe~

But,

why did eu leave me alone?

Are eu forget wht's our promise?

If eu reli forget it,

Im hurt~

Im hurting now~

Where have eu been?

Cnt contact eu,

din on9~

R eu hiding me?

If yes pls tell me~

I'll go~

Nt eu~

I miz eu so~

Reli miz eu till i cnt b happy~

***** whr r eu?

I wanna see eu,

Talk to eu,

Say "I LOVE EU"...

For the last time~

Ur's happiness make me unhappy~

But,

for me,

the same thing,

as long eu can happy,

tht's enuf for me~

Just hope,

tht....

u still remember our promises~

Eu tell me tht ,

Whn eu 2 break will tell me a thing~

I'll wait ya~

Wait untill eu find me~

Im keep crying bcoz of eu~

when ur gone,

I feel so alone in my life~

Like im living in aworld whithout happiness~

Fake smile,

Fake hapinnes,

Fake LOVE~

I dun wan fake anymore....

I cnt handle it anymore~

I cnt face it anymore~

Canr eu feel it ?

I lub u~

AND....

This important...(My frenship)...

DORRIS=

Wat happen to all of us...

Especially( hydra)...

I duno wat is the problem...

But,

I heard tht...

Eu change now...

Nt like b4 our Frendly,Q,Kind Hydra~

And...

We were so sorry nt much time to company eu~

Coz busy for work...

But,

I just hope...,

Watever happen to us,

I wan DORRIS will bcome a best team forever n ever~

No 1 can spoilt our frenship~

I lub eu all...

Eu knw?

I dun wan our frenship bcome like this...

And,

Nt the fault 1 is Hydra oni,

All of us too...

If we wanna b a good team,

good jimui...

Pls...

Dun gossip..

Straight tell...

No nid to ashame...

All of us were fren~

I just hope our frenship will getting better~

And happy foreva~

................................................................................................................................................

And eu=

Pls dun no mood~

I hope eu knw im talking bout eu~

Eu promise tht eu will happy foreva~

And wont no mood~

Hope eu getting better soon~

.................................................................................................................................................


Tht's all for today~

[[CRYING DAY]]



0 comments: