src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Monday, November 2, 2009

__♥__



wat is love?

In this world ,

Is tht true gt a true love?

I dun think so...

Coz,

Many of galz was get hurt frm boyz...

I reli wan to ask all of u boyz..,

Plying our galz feeling is tht so much fun ?

Tht 9s to ply?

If like tht,

Galz oso will ply bck u all~

Sumtime,

I saw sum of couple was so sweet,

But,

After the end..,

Boyz send: U knw wat u so annoying me nw?

Did u all knw tht was so hurt?

Im so pity of my frenz ,

Their bf treat thm like this...

Boyz,

Ur's duty in this world is take good care for ur lover,

Ur gf,

Ur family...

Ur duty was nt playing a fool wif ur lover or wat else she was...

I knw most of u oso get hurt frm galz,

Nt oni boyz..

Galz too..

Like to ply ..~

FOr those boyz, im here to say sorry~

[[SKIP]]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





To him...

I hope u telling me the truth..

And,

Dun lie to me for the twice time..

Im trust u...

And i lub u so...

I reli do~

I lub u so~

I will lub till the end of my life~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


To jolin:

Jie,

Im so sry,

coz,

Thy hurting ur feeling...

Nvm...

Thy dun wan to trust u,

We all still trust u..

In our heart,

U are the best leader ...!

So cheer up jie^~^

We oways support u~





Tht's all...

Bye n nite..




I lub eu so..
I lub eu so ..
I lub eu so..
I lub eu so...


0 comments: