src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Friday, November 20, 2009

__Time to go?__

today i feel tht im nt feeling well~

But im still wanted go to work~

I feel so sick~

Today whn work i feel tht my chest was pain~

Im feeling tht a part of me was dying~

Reli...

I can feel tht sum1 wanted to take me away...

Whn bck home,

I coughing,

Suddenly,

Sum blood was come out frm my mouth!!

Oh my gosh!

Wat happen?

I duno~

DAMN!1

It was so scary~

If i reli din hav much time,

I reli wanted to manage my wishes 1st~

I dun wanna go 1st`

If 1 day,

I leaving this world~

I hope u all will forgive me!

I dun wanna go 1st~

I wanna competition wif my team~

I wanna hav fun wif my hang out fren~

I wanna do so may thing~

If tht blood give me sum warning,

Mean is time for me to leave~

Dorris,

I lub u all,

If 1 day i cnt ,

i hope u all willl do the best...

And help me take k my mom~

Frenz,

U all too,

I lub u all too,

I can feel tht 1 day i will leaving u all~

Take k urself~

Mom,

If i reli nt by ur side,

Plz,

dun too sad,

Im oways inside ur hearts mom,

Dun cry,

I will Lub u for all the time,

Even whr am i,

Heaven or Hell~

I will remember u r my best mom!!^~^





U all was important for my life~

Jie(Jolin),

I was so proud can be ur kai mui,

I knw whn i leave u will cry so gek dong 1,

Haha...

Dun cry oh~

I wan u all to be happy~

Jie, u as a leader for our team~

Take k thm more...



Kuan,

I knw u were so disapointed bout us for blaming u~

But,

I hope b4 i leave u will come bck to our team~

And be bck the old kuan~

U r my best jimui~




Jie( Lyn),

你是要开刀了吧?

要坚强呐~

我相信你做到的~

加油~

你,

要永远开心~

你一定能安全的~

如果,

我撑不到过一年,

你要答应我做好好事,

要开心,

表一直没心情,

要吃东西,

要照顾好自己,

最重要,

要珍惜爱你的人,别再为他伤心了,

我也不会为他伤心了~

噢给?

答应我哦~




5zaii,

u too,

must take k yrself...

u dun oways sok k jor..

If nt ,

I bcome hantu oso will beat u...xD

Must take k urself...

Dun think so many~

okie?

I'll hope u see my message at here~




I write this nw...

Coz i scare cnt write edi~
Later din have much time to talk to u all~

I edi be ready edi,

Coz,

I can feel tht i'll die soon~

Today,

whn i work,

suddenly saw sumthing,

Tht's ntg n so bright,

n i saw my dad wif his white shirt n pants...

I knew it edi~

So,

I hope u all oso be ready whn im nt by ur side~

Plz,

dun think tht im just joking..

It's true~

Nw,

all i can do is PRAY...

God bless me:)


1 comments:

╬Lỳй іѕ ѕтuріd╬ said...

笨妹
你也要看你姐我过得到今年吗
傻婆呐你
你自己要照顾自己才对