src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

__COMPLICATED__

Y In My life gt so many thing for me to comfussing?

Im kinda complicated at here...

Whr is my happiness?

I wanna find it~

_sigh_

Wat the hell happen in my life!!!!

Suck!

Ah zhe leaving kl edi!

She went to singapore edi~

Haiz...

Tak sampai hati lok~

Ah zhe remember come bck here visit us~

We'll miz u so much!

foreva n eva!!!!

Haiz...

I Lub my all fren Lub u all~

I reli wanna choose to leave here..

But,

Im nt sure too...

Coz i dun wan to leave u all~

My fren,

Jimui,

Lover,

The important is My dorris~!!

I lub u all~

U all seem like my bestie sister foreva~

I knw tht we din knw each other wif a long time~

But,

How we meet...

I still remember...

Beacuse of our leg, we step to our dream= [[ DANCE]]...

Is tht true?

Hehes...

So i hope whn we end oso end wif Finish our dream~




Lyn, Pls dun think too much k?

We're nt couple yet~

Though so~

So dun think too much~



I hope he'll give me an truth answer...

Waiting for ur answer babe^~^



My bou bui mui ( VIVIEN)

Im so sympathy of ur love story~

I knw how was the feeling ur having nw~

But nw,

2 of u just have to be strong~

And have to believe tht u 2 still gt chance~

Mui,

Ur bf told u b4 dun cry oways yah...

Must+u +u nah~

Jie n all fren support u nah~

K?

Just smile =]





And my bou bui jie n florence..

Thx...

Florence, U reli wo clear bout me huh...xD

I cry jor u oso knw jor~

But i lied to u n told u tht i din cry~

Sry...

Anyway, im so thankful to u for company for all the time yah^~^


Jie,

U too,

Evrytime if gt sumthing happen to me...

U r the 1st 1 helping me~

Whn im sad ,

U will think sun way to make happy~

make me smile~

Im so thankful to u all~

And my DORRIS ,

best fren~

thankz to all of u~...

Lub u all~




0 comments: