src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Saturday, November 7, 2009

__SUCK sick was back gain__

This few days feel unwell~

My SUCK sick was back again~

GOD!!

DAmn tired!!

So hard to breathe...

Feel like wanna die ady~

_sigh_

So sam fu ah~

Doctor call me stay in hospital...

I dun wan~!!!

DAMN bored at thr~

Rather go to work~

Can go out...

Hehes...

Juz wan to say...

LYN,

I dun wan u to go ...

Im the third 1 i think~

So pls dun leave me~

Dun like tht okie?

U dun wan i bcome like tht,

Thn u too...

Pls dun bcome like this...

Dun hurt urself again!!!

I hate it!!!!

I promise u ,

U oso have to promise me!!!

To all fren,

Im ok...

Just need more rest~

No need to worry~

I will rest more...

And try my best to eat mum mum^~^

Nite~

0 comments: