src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Friday, November 27, 2009




__ I wanna LEAVE this world__

Wat happen to my life?

Wat the hell happen to my life?!

Pls sum1 stop this bad dream!

I cant handle it anymore!

I cant face it anymore!

我不能再面对这些问题了!

真的不能!

这是梦吗?

真希望是一场梦!

I was tired !

Im reli tired!

I hope all of this thing was just a bad dream!

Wat happen to my frenship,

My jimui,

My family,

And...

My LOVE?!

Wat the hell happen to all of those things!!!!?

I said i wanna be happy~

But...

I think now i cant do it anymore!

Reli!


__DORRIS WAS SPOILT NOW!!__



Lum Mei Kuan!

I was so dissapointed !

Why u say like tht?

Wat the hell fucking happen to u?!

U say we r so " hou lian pi"!

Ok!!!

Nvm!!

I just wanna knw!

Wat the hell happen to u!!

Wat do u wan to do nw?

We all edi say sry to u!

But u!!!!

It was ur fault dude!!!!

I hate u!!!

Reli hate u!!!

U knw...!!

U hurt JOLIn most!!

When i heard she crying!!

I was reli so angry!!!!

Why u did like to all of us?

U dun like us?

If dun like us thn no nid to pretend lak!!

I hate it!!!!

B4,

I still can forgive u!

But,

Nw...!!!

I cant anymore!!!

This is the second time u hurt us!

Im crying now!

Im hurt now!

All DORRIS member was hurt now!!!

Are u happy now?

Or nt enuff more?

U wan more?

Then do it!!!

F**K!!!!






__U will be my last man__


You will be my last man!

I dun wanna to find other gain!

I reli cant find out wat u're thinking in ur mind?!

I cant find out!

Tht day i go ur house,

reli so happy...

Can hug wif u,

Kiss u,

and can chat!

Tht day would be my 1st day happy wif u and it was last day too!

The other day,

I ask u...

wat is our relationship?

U cant answer it at all!

If u reli LOVE me ,

u will answer me easily!

Tht kind of easy question u cant answer?

Nvm!

Even u din tell me the answer,

I'll oso knw the answer...!

So,

I just have to wait!

Wait for all the time!

I miss ur kiss,

I miss ur calm hug,

I miss ur Cute smile face,

I miss ur sleeping face,

I miss ur voice too...

All is gone..

Gone...

Now i just have to make it bcome a sweet memory!

The room in my heart was keep locking inside,

Nobody can find out whr is the key of the room,

Bcoz the key was wif u,

And u din find out tht the key is wif u for all the time...

Im hurt now,

Im crying now!

Im tired now!

Eric Tan!

Whr r u now?

I keep on finding u?

Keep on waiting u?

Cant u find it?

My smile was FaKE!

My tears was real!

Eric Tan!

陈毅辉!

我爱你!

永远都会爱你!

不后悔爱你一生一世!

I wont regret to lub u for all the time!





[[E.N.D]]



IM CRYING NOW!
iM HURTING NOW!
WHO KNW MY FEELING RITE NOW?
WHO WILL KNW HOW WAS MY MOOD RITE NOW!
I JUST HOPE ALL OF THIS WILL END SOON!




0 comments: