src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Saturday, November 21, 2009

__SAD__

wat happen to my life?

My beloved jie ( LYN),

Will leave this world soon

She gt a cancer too...

=.=

1 day all of us oso will die soon~

Suddenly i feel so scare whn im thinking tht im die~

I reli dun wanna die~

But ,

I knw,

We cnt live untill 100 years or 1000 years....

1 day we have to die too...

So,

I just hope,

b4 die,

all my wishes will bcome true...

Lyn,

heard tht u just still have 1month time oni~

I'll pray for u all the time...

Hope u recover soon~


Ah zhe,

U oso important for DORRIS...

Pls dun say like tht...

I lub u too...

Dun leave...

plz..

Dont u forget?

Tht we still want to bcome a best team...

Dorris,

Plz dun bcome like this...

Jolin,

u as a leader,

Pls find a way to settle this problem~

I dun wan !

I dun wan our dance story will end like this..!

Dun wan!

Dun bcome like this can?

i lub u , Jolin, Florence n hydra too...

Pls,

Help me build a HAPPY MEMORY b4 i leave~

I wan hang out wif u all..

i wan hav fun wif u all!

I dun wan this!

I dun quarrel wif u all~

I dun wan u all gossip this gossip tht!

Tht's all oni!

Is tht vry difficult to u all~?





5zaii,

U u u...!

Stop crying ah!

Beat u gak.. xD

Dun cry nah~

Im ok...

Okokok...Haha~

Pls lok dun cry noh~

And i wan tell u at here .,

I knw u wont give me any answer...

And i knw u nt love me gek...

U gave me the happiness i will remember...^^

and the last 1 i wan to tell u " ERIC TAN I WILL OWAYS LUB U, AS LONG AS I CAN!"

take k oways yah~





Ok...

Tht's all..

Maybe this is the last blog i update...

Bye...

Lub u all~

Nite~


0 comments: