src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I cant made it...

I switch off my phone...
Coz i dun wan to know that u din reply my message...
I dun wan to close my eyes...
Coz if i close my eyes, i will saw u...
I dun wan 2 see ur pic...
Coz i will think bout our past love...
I dun wan to see u...
Coz im trying 2 forget u...
I dun wan 2 listen sad song...
Coz i will cry....

This all thing...I ask myself...
Can i do that?
Can i made this?
I can lie myself before...
But now i cant...
Coz i realize that i was lying ....
And i was a lier...
I cant forget he at all...
I just lie myself...
I lie myself that i already forget u....
But now....I know already,that i cant forget u....
And i always missing u for everytime....
I will think bout u for everytime...
I cant made it...
Now i know i love u so much...
And ....No wan can replace u..
No 1 can open the door inside my heart...
Except u....

0 comments: