src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mom, Im sorry~


Today i no go school gain~
Haiz~
NO mood go 2 school~
Bcoz of that i quarrel with mom~
Mom, Im sorry if i let u feel disappoint ~'
I knw i was done a bad thing~
Mom, i wan 2 tell u that im not a good student..
I dun like study, pls stop forcing me!
PLs~I cant be like Grace ,she was hardworking,clever n like to study~
But im different, i dun like 2 study~
My dream is 2 be a dancer n singer~
I knw i dance so bad sing so bad~
But u as a mother , cant u support ur own daughter?
I need ur support, i knw that dad ady past away, it was so hard 4 u to take care me alone~
Sorry, but i want 2 tell u that, Im not a baby..My age ady 15 years old~Cant u just giv me some freedom~ N let me learn how to take care myself~
U tell me that u always cry bcoz i just knw how to giv u trouble~Im sorry ~
BUt i also gt cry, I cry bcoz i hate myself, a daughter just knw give u trouble~
Im also wanted 2 be a good daughter, i ady try my best mom~
Sometime i wanted to go to work with u~
Coz i really was so scared, scared u feel alone~
Nvm if im alone, I juz dun wan u 2 be alone~
Sometime i go out, i saw one family...
I always think that if dad , mom n me can be like that...
I really will feel vry happy...And that time i will Thank 2 god~
BUt nw cant ady coz dad was past away ady~
U say whn u work , u always worried bout me~
Me also got worried bout u~
I always wanted to ask u ,Mom, how r u nw...R u tired..Becareful when u come back~
But i don't know why i cant do that~Cant say it~
At that time i always scold myself, i scold myself that i was a BAd bad bad girl~
I realize that i bcome a bad girl!!!
Sorry mom~
Pls forgive me! Forgive me coz i always lie to u!
Sorry that i cant bcome a good daughter for u~
Im sorry~



Mom, Im so sorry~




[[[END]]]

0 comments: