src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Moody days..

This few days i feel so moody...
Last 2 days i was nt in kl...
Im at melaka wif my family...
Supposed to be , can travel wif family was a happy day...
But i cant be happy for that time...
I always think bout he for all the time...
I really wan to knw was he think bout me, was he miss me at the same time...
Was he still loving me..?
But i dont think the answers is yes...
He gt his new life...Im nt in his life , he also will happy...
I nvr heard that he cry bcoz of me..
So im nt important for he...
She is the 1 who important for he...
Im nt....
Im so tired...Really so tired...I dun wan to live in this world gain..
I wanna leave to this full of sad memory place...
''I wan to forget my past love...''
This word i said many times ady...
But till now i still cant forget he...
Can i make it..?
I really wan to know...
He is the 1 i love..... most.....
More than the others...
I duno why i will love he so much...
I remember gt last time when i still together wif he..
He gt told me that our love wont stay forever...
When he told me like that i really was so hurt...
I was thinking at that time, I wan to make this love stay forever...
But....
After 2 days, our love was end..
The clock was stop...Our love cant continue....
Coz the clock was broke nobody can repair it...
I wan to take back the past love...But i cant...
Bcoz of that our love was end...
And i think i was so stupid, why did i keep waiting for the love to come back...
I know that the love wont come back...But im still waiting...keep waiting...
Am i stupid..?
I think so...
I miss a heart...
Is his heart...
A part of me was dying...
[[[END]]]

0 comments: