src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

IM BACK


The 2 picha its my currently look,

Sum1 is complaining tht i din upload new pic,
Nw i upload ady ah...><...


Finally, I gt my time to update ady...
Im so sorry....
Hmm... So many ppl comment at my blog and say tht u miz me so....
Lolz.....
I miz u all so much either....=]
Damn damn miz u all lek...xD

Hw am I? Im fine though...
But , still gt a bit stressing...
Haiz...

My angpow sudah merosot...
Zzzz.....=.=!!!
Nvm!!!
I din care...
And finally I gt fon ady...=]=]
Iphone...My mum bought it for me....
Happy sei me....xD

Hw bout u all?
ANy happy things or sad things happen in ur's life?
Haiz...
In my life, Sad and happy...
Both of it oso gt happens in my life...
Anyway, I'll try m y best to be Happy....=]
Try my best to smile....

U guys wanna knw wats happening in my life?
Frenship? Its better thn b4...
Family? Ntg happens...
Love-
This is the one I wanted to tell u all..
Kinda complicated....
Its about ,
The one tht I like,
And the one tht like me...
Suddenly the feel like b4 was coming bck...
The guy tht I loved most, nw oni i knw tht my mind , my heart still have his shadow..
A part of my heart is staying in his heart....
The other one is,
The one tht like me...
I hope he can forget me one day...
I does't want he suffering too much...
U guys want to say its my fault,
Is ok for me...
Anyone of u wants to say tht im too bad...
Let u guys say it..
Bcoz, I am..!!!
And im nt suitable to a good guys like him...
And I dun wan to hurt him many times...
I just wan Me n He can be good frens good heng dai...
Just tht....
I hope one days he'll knw to think...
And I hope , we 'll be a good fren one day...
Lastly I want to appologize tp He...
[ Yao, Im sorry...]
Thr's so much girls better thn me 100times...
So wish u will found ur destiny one day..


Haiz...
Complicated is't it....
But nw,
I just wants to concentrate to my life, my cheerleading competition...
LOVE...was nt important anymore...
Even I din get a lover,
I have fren's love, family's love...
Nt onli lover can giv u LOVE n HAPPINESS...

0 comments: