src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

DISSAPOINT...

Hey babeh=]

U all miss me or not?
Long time din update new post...
Sorry...Coz im nt in the mood to on9...
So stressing everytime...
Hope u all din blame me yah?...xD
Anyway,
Those who was worried bout me,
Tell u all at here,
Im fine babeh=]
seee tht?
Im ok a bit~
And hor,
Thx my all babe tht comment in my cbox to cheer me up..=]
Thx a lot~
I cnt be happy,
But I promise to u all,
I'll try my best=]

Sum of u were waiting for my new foto isn't it?
Ok lak,....
Show 1 oni ah~
This 1 is last friday took geh picha forget to post to u all...
So, I post pone at today yah=]
*

My mood getting better once a time,
Bcoz?
Sumtime whn gather wif my dear pompom member,
Thy all will cheer me up..
Sumtime i can felt tht thy all were changing...xD
Change to wat?
A bit dare to show the real thm...
When u saw thm,
their serious face making us a bit scare...
Sumtime we will thought tht all of thm are too serious and din dare to ply wif thm~
Everytime I spent my time wif thm,
So funny whn out wif thm~
I like thm so much so frendly....=]


But,
why in sudden time,
Its seem like all of thm doesn't like to practice?
Back to topic....[DISSAPOINT]
U guys knew wat did i write this topic?
Coz ,
Feel so dissapointed bout Pompom...
I can feel tht our time was nt match anymore...
Some of thm busy their things,
Some of thm wanna do revision,
Some of thm such a many reasons!!!
Felt so upset and dissapoint , sad either!!!!!!

Jolin and I can do anything just for pompom,
Bcoz of pompom both of us getting scold from all teachers!
Get d-merit!
The most sad part is,
We din have any jawatan in class ady!
Im nt penolong ketua ady,
Jolin's nt penolong ketua kebersihan ady!
We still have to face all teacher tht hate us in the class~
Did u all knw , hw suffer was it?!
Why dont u all cant do the disame thing?
Just for a month,
Was tht too hard for u all to do?
U guys knw?
Im getting nervous and getting scare!
Just for this year,
So difficult?!

Whn i kept thingking bout pompom,
My tears are drop,
bcoz of wat?
DISSAPOINTED!
I trust u all ,
And i hope u all will show us the team work!
Just tht?
Is tht too hard for u all?
The 1 who suffer much is our Ketua pompom -JOLIN
She cried,
Just bcoz of u all~
Sum pompom gals cry bcoz sum of u!
We din have much time~
Time pass so fast!
I hope u all wil realize tht soon~

I love u all guys as a best frens as my good team!
And for me and Jolin,
U guys are the best!
I trust u guys!!!

0 comments: