src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Thursday, February 4, 2010

MISSING SOMEONE....

[ U guys know who?]


Did u all knw im missing who?
U all guys wanna knw?
He is the one I love most,
He took care me for all the time...
He treat me so good...
I LOVE HE SOO MUCH..!!!
Yup...My dear father ...
The only man I love much in world....
Suddenly,
My mood was down,
Bcoz I miss my father....
Duno hw should I face dad's family...
I dun like all of them...
Bcoz they're too fussy and too serious!
Im nt a rich person,
Im nt a intelligent person like their's children!
What should I do in chinese New Year?
I think I will feel suffer to facing all of them!
Stay wif them its seem like stay in JAIL!
Actually,
If can I dun wanted go to meet them when Chinese New Year!
Since im gred 4,
I hate all of them!
Bcoz of u all,
My mum get scold!
Everyday find a thing to quarrel wif my dad!
I hate someone scold my dad either my mother!!!!1
They were my beloved one!
My only family!
They are the one I loved the most in this world!

Going to Chinese New Year ady,
Miss my dad soo.,
I miss the past thing!
Whole family celebrate together when we all still stay at Sabah!
We celebrate wif so much fun!
Till now the memory of our family I still remember~ ^^v
Miss u so dad~
I miss u so....
I heard mum crying everynite,
Feel so guilty,
Coz I cant be one good daughter to her~
Feel so sorry...
I've cried too...
Sometime so hate dad!
My mind keep on thinking why does he live so fast!
Why he wanted to did it!
I just hope to have a happy family~
Why I cant at all~
That's the way god treat me?
I din blame god at all~
The person that I have to blame is..... ME!


Before,
I treat my dad so badly!
Din care him at all~
So sorry~
I dun even thinking bout my dad's feeling~
Just care mine feeling oni~
When dad gone,
I keep blame myself!
Im such so SELFISH!!!!!
BRAINLESSSS!! USELESSSS!!!
When dad is gone ady,
That time oni I realized that Im so bad!!!!
Im sooo bad~
When I saw dad in hospital,
Reli wanna die that time!
Keep on crying...
Keep on shouting...
Like a crazy a girl!!!!!!!!!
That time,
Reli think that im tooo selfish!
Nt a good daughter at alll~
Just now hw to make trouble~
Im so sorrry~


Since dad gone away,
Im just a girl that having a stupid mind and keep praying that dad will be bck soon~
Oways make wish that dad will come bck to visit mom and me~
But,
Even i've prayed 100 times, 1000 times,
Dad wont come bck anymore~
My diary full of dad's things...
Still keeping his harmonica,
Sometime,
I'll remember dad sing a song to me,
Use harmonica sing a song to me...
When im small,
Dad will sing a song to make me sleep~
But now,
No more....
I hope it wont happens at all...
I hope all of this just a bad dream oni!
But even hw pain that I beat myself,
Also nt a dream!


Miss my dad,
Miss my old lifee,
Im nt happy at all~
Keep on crying everyday, everytime~
My Frens , my jimuis , all of them have them have a good life...
I dun wan to bother all of them~
Dun wan bcoz of my problem they all will be sad too...
Just hope that,
All of my beloved frens,
Have to appreciate their beloved one~
Dun regret...
Dun bcome like me....
U will regret 100 times....



0 comments: