src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

TODAEY

Guys,

Please stop asking me how's my mood~
Coz I cant find an answer to u all,
I din even knw was im happy or still down?
[SKIP]

Back to topiccc=]
Todaey???
Hmmm...
Duno wan to describe wat for today's life...xD
I just knw today so late wake up,
supposed to be at 6.00 I have to wake up ady,
But at the end, I wake up at 6.35~
Oh my god!!!!
SO kelam - kabut lok wei.....><
Lucky sempat lak....xDDDD
After tht ,
7.15 go skul lok...
Same as oways,
Go tapak perhimpunan,
After finish sing Negaraku thn go bck to class jor...
Ntg special happen in class~
But,
Sumthign making me feel so sad in class,
Coz bout ,
Puan Chong, I can feel tht she's so love all of her's student,
And I feel so sorry to her...
Whn I heard she said tht she'll give me the second change to let her see mine changes...
So, Penolong Ketua is still me...
Ntg changing...
But,
I din wanted to be assistant in class anymore,
I scare will dissapointed teacher,
So I find her and chat wif her...
But at the end,
She's still wanted me to be assistant in 4A1..
Whn I heard she say 1 word:
[ U all is my student, I want to protect u all, I dun wanted to heard some teacher talking bout my student, Others teacher will din care wat their student doing, but if for me, I wont let it happens, U all is my student , as ur teacher I have to protect u all...]
Whn I heard this word,
Feel so sorry to Puan Chong,
And feel tht im so useless to be assistant,
Im nt a good student,
I cant garentty tht I will let u see my changes either...
Coz I want to get champion for pompom...
This is the last year for me to join pompom,
And next year I will concentrate bout my studies only...
I dun care wat those teacher gossip bout my things,
I dun care thy all want to use wat ways to punish me,
Just for 1 month,
Just for pompom!
I decide to do this,
Just wanna show u all,
Tht pompom champion was important for me,
And I wan to show to those who was din trusted Jolin and I tht we can do others thing tooo...
We have a talent!
Nt only studies can help us to earn money whn we grows up!
Studies was nt our favour!
And Im nt a intelligent student!
Im nt a diligent student!
Tht's such many reason tht im nt suitable to be assistant in 4A1!
For pompom its worth for me to do!
I dun care,
I just wanted to show u all,
We have talent!
Tht's all~
At the end ,Puan Chong im so sorry bcoz I've dissapointed u and thank you for all ur care to all of us!

After tht,
Can I stop here?
Im so tired rite now!
And wanna sleep~
Sorry guys...

Nite...Mwakz~




``So sorry that I hurted eu before,
`` And sorry that I choose a wrong way to loved u,
`` If I have a last change,
``I would choose to love u more,
`` To treat u good,
`` And to be to selfish anymore...
`` Appologize ,
`` That's the only thing I can do..

0 comments: