src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Saturday, January 30, 2010

CRY-ING

Why did god treat me like this?

Why did my beloved one is leaving me~
God took my beloved father,
God took my happiest life~
In year 2010,
Tht's so many unhappy things happen in my life~
Rather die than to ever live in this scary world~
I lost my fon,
My beloved mom bought me this fon,
But i lost it...
Im sorry mom, make u dissapointed~
Reli so stress rite now...
Im gonna bcum crazy if my life keep bcum like this~
My health was getting worst~
My heart beat was din normal ady~
Sumtime i will feel tht is hard for me to breath!
Keep like this,
Reli rather die!
Why wan me to keep like this,
Why dont god just take me away!


So hard for me to live like this~
Its so hard!
Cry everyday,
Is tht the only thing i can do?
I hope i can find out a way to make myself to be happy~
But unfortunately i cant!
And i keep cry n cry!
Ntg else i can do~
Im just wan to be happy,
Was tht hard for god to do it?
Why should i keep suffer like this?!
Why?!
If wan me to keep suffer like this,
I'll die soon~
God took my health,
Took my beloved things,
Took my happiest life!
Why should god do like this to me?

I just wanna a happy life,
Why i cant get it?
Im just wanna a endlessly love,
Why i cant get it?
Im just wan to have a happy family?
But why?!
My father was gone, and i cant get a happy family at all~
Why! Just a simple things only oso cnt?
Sumtime,
I saw one family,
All of them was happy,
Gt father gt mother and the children,
Thy chatting happily~
When i saw it,
Feel jealous, and think bout my father at tht time!
Why i cant have a family like tht?
Why?
Why did my father leave me!

Tht's my life in year 2010!
All frens call me to be strong oways~
But i cnt!
Keep cry for all the time!
I cant at all!
Sumtime im just show u all the fake smile~
Especially to my beloved pom pom boys, and my beloved jimui~
I cant be happy oways!
Sadness,
Its the only 1 who can accompany me for all the time!
Cry cry and cry!
Im sorry guys~
I cant cheer up at all!
Im sorry~

0 comments: