src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Monday, January 18, 2010

ENDLESS L0VE=]


New love were comes=]

Is kinda complicated love too~
Bcoz,
U still thinking bout ur past,
me either..=]
But,
I trust tht 1 day,
Both of us can forget all bout it~

Today I saw ur teardrops,
I felt so painful for me to staring at ur crying face~
Sudden ,
my tears are drop~
U let me think bout my past~
But I din blame u~
I knw tht u do not yet can forget bout ur past~
I just hope 1 day,
we can make it together,
And i hope we can make endlessly love~
Even how,
I will try my best to forget all bout the past,
And make our love story bcum a nice memory~
And bcoz of u,
I've met a happiness~
Wanna tell u,
I will try my best to love u more~

Pls dun think so many ady,
U knw?
Whn i saw u cry,
I feel my heart was full of painess~
Hope,
We can love each other ,
And dun hurt each other~
I dun care who saying sum nonesense thing bout us,
I'll keep appreciate our love=]
I HEARTS EU DEAR=]

0 comments: