src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Sunday, January 10, 2010

NEW J|MU||S=]

[ Babe Kinki edit geh=] Leng dao^^]
[Edit dou hou simple=] ]



My new jimui=]

I love thm much^^
I dun care hw long did we know each other,
But,
Tht's doesn't matter at all!!! xD
Bcoz,
Whn i feel sad, feel unhappy, feel moody,
Both of u cheer me up,
BOth of u r the 1 who was accompany me whn im moody~
I love u alls, my babees^^
No matter wht we r still the bestie jimui foreva n eva=]

Our agreement,
Dun forget lek wei><
Hehes xD
Wahaha~
Memory day of jimui is- 10 / 01 /2010
Wuhooo^^
No matter wat we cnt betrait our jimuis^^
Ah wuuuuuuuuuuuuu~
xD xD xD xD xD xD xD
Sotplak jor~
Yabii mui, Babe kinki dear^^ Nice to be jimui wif u 2^^
Lub u 2 foreva=]

Ofcus my another jimui team i wont forget lak,
Jolin n Florence u 2 oso my best jimui lak^^
Mwakz~



Ladies And Gentlement May I have Ur Attention Plz-

Today gt one sohai KIT,
sohai dou Boom!!!!!
I din accept he thn diu diu sheng jor~
Lan jiao!
Say me lanc,
Harlow!!!
Is u Lan c 1st ok~
I just say dun fan me i wan kacau!
U oways nonestop call me to be ur lou po!
Mou min lak lei!
I say jor dun wan dun wan!
Keep ask!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck! oOo
Say wat u r 18zai , suddenly say tht u r 386,
Diao!!!!
Kisiao ah u!
Mana satu pun tak tau!!!
Brainless!!!!
Dun u ever disturbing my lifee ever!!!

0 comments: