src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Sunday, January 3, 2010

1st School day=]

Cut hair ady...^^

*
[ I like this cap much..xD]

School Look^^
*

Erm...PS: If feel yonq sui then dun see lak^^

Today is the 1st skul day,
Walao...
Damn excited....Why?
Coz, my kai qor, my ah shou, my ex, n my kaimui all of my dear fren are morninq session jor...xD
Happy...
School life are here...!!!!xP
Sampat dou sei...
[Skip]

Hw was the 1st day in school?
I can tell u all...
1 word...[SIEN]!!!!
WTF!
Whole day sit at Foyer....Sobzzz....
After tht,
Jolin n I feel so sien,
So? We hanq out...qo whr?
Toilet...xD
Stay at thr vry lonq time...
After tht, we rayau...
Go to foyer qeh toilet thr,
Saw my Twin wor..xD
We rayau 2qether lok...
Form 3 qeh student recess jor...
Fast fast go find my Boubui Vivien mui^^
38 at canteen...xP
Suddenly saw Encik Sim n Encik Ravi,
Fast fast run to foyer...
After tht qo bck to toilet qain,
Dear kinkii oso at thr jor,
All 2qether stuck in toilet lok....[SMELLY].....~~~~
Rinq Rinq Rinq~~~~~
Bell rinq jor,
Fast qo canteen makan ^^
Sit wif Rabbit[ Yoke Thenq]...xD
Sambil chit chat sambil makan....
Rinq bell qain,
Recess time is over...^^
Go bck to foyer,
We dun wan to sit at foyer whole day,
So?
Mii, Jolin n My twin rayau qain...xD
Go the form 3 block n find ah qor ,
Wanna ask a thing...
Saw my mui same class wif qor...xD
After kenq kenq ha,
Wanna qo toilet ,
Ao we qo to the hiqhest toilet at duno block D or block C...xD
Chat chat chat....38 at thr...
My mui oso pontenq class jor..==
So 4 of us, stay at thr whole day...
Until 1++,
We qo rayau for awhile lok,
After tht feel so danqerous wor...
Go bck upstair lok....
We dun wan to qo toilet, vry lan chat Smelly~~~~~
So we saw 1 class is empty d...
We sit inside...
Wat we doinq?
38 oso....
Chat bout cheer qeh thing lok...
Practice har....
After tht, back time bell rinq ady,
Fast fast qo down^^
We pui mui qo take baq...
After tht, qor n fren say ah mui zhong jiu jor!!!!!
Sei fo lok~
My mui 1st day zao zhong jiu jor...
Must find a way help her....><
Zhong zhi em moi dai mai hoi lak==
Haiz...Sry yah mui><
After tht,
we qo mamak danq makan makan....
We saw lenq zai Soon wor....
Shit!!!! Damn lenq zai.....xD
[Fat hao]xD

Today i eat so damn many d lek...
Call 1 milo ais, 1 teh O ais, 2 Maqqi qoreng^^
qenq lek?xD
I knw i knw....no nid say...xD
Ok lak...
Tht's all guy^^

0 comments: