src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Todaey=]

Today?

How;s my mood?
I will tell u later~
No go out gaigai...Sick jor~
Damn sam fu!!!
Din feel comfortable if sleep!
So din sleep , i go on9~
On9 on9 on9 ,
No fren on9 ==
Wait ah wait~
My bii mantou gt on9 jor^^
38 wif my bii Yumiko/Mantou~
Drawing=]
*




After tht,
chat wif my boubui Vivien mui too lok~
She feel scare bout Form 3 geh thing n any else,
So i an wei she lok~
*

After tht,
I feel so rush bcoz chat wif so many person!!!><
So i make a conversation wif Yumiko n Vivien^^
3 of us 38 at thr~
Say fai wah at thr..xD
*
[Tht baby is petpet Yumiko^^]
[This is me bobo IrenexD]
[I dun wan thisx(((]
[ This is chacha Vivien..xDDD]
[We chat bout...Our funny name..=))]
Yumiko(mantou)=Pepet Mantou/Yumiko^^
Irene=Bobo Irene..xD
Vivien=Chacha Vivien..x)))

After tht, i went out to cc for my sdo oni==
My pc geh sdo Sudah kena delete><
Sobzzz~
After tht,
U knw wat?
My Sdo lvl bcum 1!!!!
WTF!!!! Fast fast ply ply ply~
Din have much time just level up till level 3 oni!!!!
WuwuT^T
After tht, chat wif my boubui Bbq mui lok~
Ps:/Bbq is my new Kaimui rite now^^Lub sei mui..x)))
After tht,
5++, Jolin cum d-net Fecth me jor~
Company Jolin to go Jusco buy her things for skul thing~
Zzzz...
After tht, 7or 8++, we go back lok~
Jolin's granpa drop at Champion club thr,
Coz i wan to go meet my Daddy( Boyzz) n Mami(Bibi),
We yamcha at thr lok~
After tht, chat chat chat,
Go bck,
At home on9,
Suddenly moody~
Haiz, Dun wanna talk bout it==
Tht's all~



Special To my Dear Poh Yeng=]

My dear^^ Wish u happy b'day 1st yah^^
Maybe cnt celebrate wif u,
But nvm ,
At here I wish my Dear PohYeng will happy evryday,
Must b happy yah my dear^^
Mwakz~
Happy b'day to u,Happy b'day to u,Happy b'day to my Dear Pohyeng,Happy b'day to u=]

0 comments: