src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Friday, January 29, 2010

REAL|ZE...

I realize tht,
my beloved ones getting far away from me~

Love,
Frenship,
Family~
All is my beloved ones,
But,
all of thm are getting far far away~

Love-
Is my deicisions,
Coz,
Im nt suitable to be ppl's gf,
And i din suitable to couple~
Lonely is the only thing can accompany for all the time~


Frens-
3 of us ,
We said it b4,
No matter gt wat problem,
we have to tell each other~
3 of us settle it together,
How hard how sad,
3 of us together to manage it~
Who sad who moody,
Im oways by ur's side~
Even wat decision tht we make we have to support each other~
But,
Why nw i can feel tht our frenship getting cold,
Was it im think too much?
I hope so~
I hope tht i thinking too much~
Coz,
I dun wanna knw tht our frenship will getting like this,
We cry together,
We smile together,
We broken hearted together,
But y nw?
Sum of u r getting cold to me~
YOU,
Tell me the words,
Duno why my tears are drop whn i saw tht words,
Was Im the 1 too sensitive?
I duno i cnt find out~
I just hope,
YOU understand wat is the feeling tht i having now?
Im ask u why bcoz Im care u,
I wanna knw wat is ur problem,
Im just wanna face ur problem together,
And i wanna make u happy~
But,
Why u let me see those WORDs~
Its hurting me,
Reli hurting me!
I dun wanna talk bout this,
I just wan tht our frenship will keep better n better~
I dun wanna our frenship bcum like this~
Florence / Jolin / Irene
Were our frenship will getting better once a time?
I hope so~

Family-
Till nw,
Still feel angry bout my uncle~
Coz he's too much~
I knw he love me,
I love he too~
But y?
Y he treat me like his maid?
Im nt his maid!
He talk like this to me,
Its hurt my feeling~
I just hope 1 day,
Our family no more quarrel gain!


My dad-
Suddenly,
I miss my dad so much,
since gred 4 ,
I keep thinking bout my dad,
Miss him sooo~
Everyday ,
I keep pray tht my dad will cum bck talk to me ,
even his soul or his ghost,
eventhough in my dream~
I just wanna talk to he again,
I wanna listen he sing sum song to me gain,
Wanna listen he ply harmonica ,
Wanna chat bout my problem~
I just hope like tht~
Wait such a long time,
But,
my preayed wasn't come true at all~
Mayb im too childlish~
But,
Reli so miss him~
So miss him~
I hope he is beside me whn im sad~
I hope tht he manage the problem wif me together!
But y?!!!
He leave my mom n me such a fast time!
I nvr ready yet~But he's gone!
I miss my dad's voice,
I miss my dad's hands,
I miss my dad's hug~
I miss he sooo~
Miss he till now~
Quite long time~
Miss he~
I miss he~


My mom-
My mom health getting worst!
So worry~
And i duno wat thing tht i can help her~
Im just making so many trouble to her,
Wasting her's money,
Making she feel angry~
Sumtime,
Felt so sry to my mother,
She work so hard to take care of me~
So sry mom~
I shouldn't have to scold u n make u sad~
Im so sorry~


Tht's my life,
Such many problem~
My stress are getting more n more,
Everday in the house,
Im hiding inside the room,
Cry n cry n cry~
Cry is the only thing i can do~
I cnt find out a way wat should I do~
Keep cry!
Maybe sum of u wasn't believe me,
But i din mind~
But tht's the truth~
Tht's my life,
Useless life~
I hate my life~
My life just full of painess, sadness,tired~
Im tired~
God were u enuff to fooling me~
Im tired rite now~
Duno wanna find who to talk n chat~
Duno wanna find who~
I dun wanna find THEM~
She gt her's happiness, i dun wanna she knw my problem ,
otherwise she cry too~
The other she,
she's gt so many stress too, i dun wanna let her knw my stress~
The important thing is,
I dun wan BOTH OF THEM were sad too~
So,
Appologize to THEM tht i din tell my problem ~
Hope u all forgive me~

Last 1,
the 1 who was support me,
THANKS GUYS=]



[ CRY-ING]

0 comments: