src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

TOADEY=]

Todaey,

so tired lok><
Reli lazy wake up...
But my alarm was to noisy,
Wake up from dream..xD
Aikz...
Ready all the things,
Arrange my book,
After tht,
Chat wif fren that sohlou Chi Yeow..xD
After tht,
My fren them at donwstair ady,
Go down lok,
Wait that Dai Bo Lin n others,
After that go skul,
Same...Sing negaraku,pengumuman blablabla><
Go back class...
1st is BI,
Nt sien coz i like eng..xD
HUiyoh...xD
Teacher call us to do about our last school holiday,
Today do today hand in..==
Lucky i finshed it wif 2 paragraph....
Wahahaha~[ Sotplak]==
After BI is BM,
Arrrrwwww!!!!
Lazy to tranfers place to infront,
So Jolin and I just sit at behind,
Cikgu pun tak ada diao^^
Hehes,
After that salin Format lok,
Many har geh...
But must write ah~
Write dou 2 page lek..
Share to u all..
*
[Tulisan kemas kan?xD]

After that,
recess...
after recess is Sc...,
Tak ada cikgu....zzz==
After tht the relief cikgu sudah sampai..
Then?Go libary, gt read book mou?Gt ah gt ah, i read EPOP^^
After that,
Math,
Teacher cum n said that he had sum mesyuarat~
Hoi sam dou...!!!!xD
After that,
Jolin and I go down buy snacks...xD
[Penolong makan dalam kelas...]
After that ketua saw us makan di dalam kelas,
Blablablabla...
Ntg happen oso, fren mah..xD
After Sc Siv,
No teacher oso~
So?
Chat n chat n chat~
Ply massage wif Jolin==
AFter that?
Fan guai^^
When go outside,
Damn dulan at thr,
Coz so hot ah!!!!!
[SKIP]
After tht,
Go to post office pay the bills n my modem bill,
After that?
Go to WOng Si Nai celebrate...
Celebrate wat?
Celebrate 1 years frenship wif leng lui...
???Who???
*
[[[This lenq lui ah jie lok^^(Jolin)]]]

My dear Jolin,Our frenship ady 1 years,And I never regret to have a fren such like u,And i appreciate u dear^^Love u so much~
We eat ah eat~
After just take 1 picha oni coz my fon Low Battery>
When i saw the Menu,
I saw one dirnks call One Nite Stand,
Gt take picha lucky can take..xD
*
Finish eat,
GO back...
Wat we doing in my house?
Practice dance...
After that,
No more liao....xP
Im tired now,
Wanna be pig jor^^

0 comments: