src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CHANGES....

Y did I write this topic?

Bcoz,
In year 2010 there are so many changes in my life...
My life getting complicated rite now~
And i duno hw am i supposed to manage all the problem~

firstly,
I wanna appologize,
Appoloogize to all of the mistake tht I did~
I can feel tht im nt a good girlfren either good fren~
Im sry guys~
And Im sry yong yao~
I cnt make a endlessly love story wif u~
Coz it was my fault~
Supposed to be,
WE will nt so fast couple,
bcoz of tht day u suddenly holding my hands,
Tht time,
Im thinking it was too fast for me,
And i not ready yet~
But,
tht time I cant find out a thing to decline u~
Im sry~
Maybe it was my fault...
I knw tht I hurted u such many time,
And u cry bcoz of me such a many time,
Ntg else i can do,
The only thing i can do is,
[APPOLOGIZE]~
I hope the thing tht u promise me,
U will did it...
Promise me,
be strong n dun cry~
Just be strong ...
U're a guy,
Maybe u were strong thn me~
And i hope so we still can be a best fren tht no one can bother our frenship~
Plesase,
I reli hope tht~


Secondly,
I wanna appologize to Joyyie,
Maybe my mistake to simply scold u~
And im sry~



Thirdly,
My all best fren including pom pom boy~
Bcoz of me,
All of u have so many trouble,
And u all have to help me settle all the thing~
Actually,
I wanted to settle all the thing myself~
But at the end,
U all help me settle all the thing~
Thanks guy=]


Fourthly,
Florence n Jolin,
Maybe im nt a good sista wif u all,
And my mind was like a kid~
Sorry~
I make so many trouble to u 2 too~
Especially Jolin,
I knw u dun want me to broke up wif he,
Bcoz he was a good guy to me,
But,
I can feel tht im nt suitable for he,
Bcoz im nt a good gf..
Bcoz he is good guy,
i dun wanna to keep hurt he~
Hope u dun mind~
Florence,
Thnx for ur supporting for all the time~
''No matter wat is ur idea, i'll support u for all the time''
This word came out frm ur mouth,
It was touching ,
Thx babeh=]
Jolin n florence u too was my sista forever~


Im change in year 2010,
Sry all guys,
I hope u all will saw my APPOLOGIZE at here,
And maybe i'll call my mom to mange all the ttransfer things,
Maybe i'll stay in my uncle's house~
And transfer my school~
But,
I will continues my cheer competition,
To get champion,
tht the only thing i can do get champion to u all~
Im sry guys~
Whn u all saw this post,
Pls forgive me~
Wish u all happiness=]

0 comments: