src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

You Were Gettinq Far way From Me...





The sadness memories,
All were still stayinq in my heart,
I cant let it qo at all,
Coz it's locked inside the room in my heart,
I saw ur shadow was gettinq dissapear ,
I cant see ur admire eyes,
Ur cute smiling face,
Ur voice,
All of ur thinq,
All was qone,
And I felt that i cant touch ur LOVE anymore,
And i realiz that u were to far from me~

Tilll now,
U still live inside of me,
U're the only one I loved the most,
The only one I love to not forqive,
And u're the one who hurt me badly,
Though there are times when I hate u cause Im still cant erase,
The times that u hurt me and put tears on my face,
And even now while I hate u it pains me to say,
I know I'll be there at the end of the say....

I dun want to be whithout u babe,
I dun want a broken heart,
I dun want to take breath whithout u my dear,
I dun want to play this part!~
I know that I LOVE U but let me just say,
I dun want love u in no kinda way~
Now, Im just a broken hearted galz~!
I dun wanna be a broken hearted girl!~

I wanted to tell u a thing,
But up till now I've oways been afraid,
That u will never come around,
And still I wanna put this out~
U say tht u got the most respect for me,
And still u're in my heart,
BUt u're the only one~
And yes,
There are times when I hate u but I dun complain,
Cause I've been afraid that u would walk away,
Now Im a place that I thought I'd never be,
Im livinq in world that's all bout u and me,
Aint gotta be afraid ,
My broken heart is free,
To spread my wings n fly wif u~
When I miz u,
I often close my eyes,
I can see ur smile,
U reach out for my hand,
And Im awaked from my dream,
Although ur heart is mine,
Its hollow inside,
I never had ur love,
And I never will~
And every nite,
I lie awake thinking u maybe love me,
Like I've oways love u,
But...
How can u love me like I loved u when u cant even look in my eyes~?

I've never felt this way,
To be so in love,
To have sumone there,
Yet feel so alone,
Aren't u're the one supposed to be the one to wipe my tears, the one to say that u would never leave?
When raining..,
I like to stand under the rain,
And looked at the hole tht full of water,
The waters was calm and still,
I saw my reflection was there,
I see u holdinq me,
But then u were dissapear,
All that is left to u,
Is just a Sadness memory...
My tears are drop to the water,
I saw mine own full of sadess face,
I saw my suffer face,
Till now,
That full of sadness memory were still alive inside,
All I can do is kept cryinq~

I dun know wat hurts u,
I dun know were u get hurt too,
I just know,
I can feel that too,
And it just hurts so much,
To know that i cant do anythinq,
And deep down in my heart,
Somehow,
I just know,
That no matter what , I'll oways love u~



0 comments: