src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NO 1 UNDERSTAND ....

No 1 will understand my feeling rite now,

Till nw tht such a many problem happen in my life,
Suddenly,
Thr was so many problem were happen in my life...
And it was too sudden~
I felt confused n complicated~
I cnt find out a way to manage my problem~
The only thing i can do is keep on crying~

At outside,
All frens maybe can see tht im keep on laughing,
Maybe u all will think tht im ok ,
Actually tht was a mistake,
Whn im bck home,
My tears are drop,
And i kept on crying,
nonestop till i cnt breath normaly...
No one at home,
feel lonely,
Went out to make myself feel comfortable..
Whn mum bck home,
nvr talk...
Quarrel bcoz of 1 thing~
My uncle called me,
n ask sum nonesense thing...
Actually tht time,
I kept thinking of my dad,
If he was here hw relax am i~
But nw,
he's gone,
he leave me to keep stay in this scary world~
I rather to stay wif dad more thn stay in this scary world~
Im nt joking...
Everyday ,
i kept on praying tht my dad will cum bck even in my dream to help find out a way to face my problem~
Till nw,
my heart was full of painess,
Coz till nw ,
Im still feel sorry to he,
SO hate myself,
Wanna kill myself,
Sumtime i scold myself :[ u're idiot, u're stupid n u're jerk!!!]
Why?
Coz im hurted 1 of guys gain~
I din meant it,
I din meant wan to broke up wif he...
But ,
NO choice,
I dun wanna couple gain,
And i wanna focus on study~
Couple?
Still gt so many times for me to find love...
And now,
SINGLE life ,
feel better...

Now,
Im waiting for my uncle's n my mom's decision~
Should I transfer school?
Should I?
ANyone...Who can tell me?
If I transfer,
Will my life happy?
Maybe yes Maybe not...
Stay wif my uncle's family...
Maybe i'll die soon...=]
My health getthing worse now,
Hope i'll die soon, ASAP!
Frenship?
I hope,
Pompom boy,
Jimui Jolin ,Florence~
Pui kye,
And Wong Yun Yao...
I hope our frenship will keep on like now~
Maybe sum of u hate me,
Some of u think im nt a good gal,
Im plygal,
And im childlish or wat else...
I dun mind at all...
Coz,
All of u are my best fren for all the time..
NO matter wat...
Coz,
the truth ,i appreciate our frenship foreva=]

If one day,
We lose contact,
I'll hope u all will forgive me,
Maybe Im gone ...
Maybe,
We cnt meet anymore....
Im sry guys...
But,
I promise tht I will practice to get champion for our cheer competition~
Tht's the only thing i can do to u guys...=]


Lastly,
I wish u all guys happiness..
And be happy oways...



0 comments: