src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Friday, March 19, 2010

datinq....

Guess I datinq wif who today?
Dear Jolin....xDDD
I tot I acn sleep so lonq today...
Who knw in the morninq my fon rinqinq,
Who callinq me?
Jolin.....= =
OMG!
Answer the fon wif lazy...
She call me to accompany she and her's qranparents go to DBKL for something....
I said ok lak...
Wake up and go bath...
After that I on9 1st lok...
Bcoz Jolin said 2++ qoinq out..
After that Kinki find me chat..
After that she introduce me 1 COPY CAT!
I saw kinki 's blog oso wanna beat 9 that KINKO!
Why u wants to be COPY CAT!
She do wat u do wat oso....
Memang copy cat lok....><
I hate copy cat!
ANTI COPY CAT PLS! x)))

[skip]

After that Jolin come ady...
Out time...=]
Go to the office...
Talk talk talk...
Finish talk...
JOlin sudden say wants to cheunq k.....@~@
Ok lok....
When step in to TS ,
That feel seem like lonq time din qo TS ady...
Ya...reli so lonq u knw?....xDDDD
After that cheunq k time is 4.30...
Still hv time we qo qasoline 1st lok...
Wear like this qo TS actually qt a bit Ps lok...
Scare will saw frens or web frens...xD

AFter that at K room so fun u knw?
Lonq time din feel like this ady...
Wuhooo...
Sinq sinq sinq...
Dance dance dance...
Jump Jump jump...
And me?
Cry cry cry...xDDD

[skip]

After that times up`
So we qo to back big door thr wait for Jolin's qranfather...
I qo 7-11 buy some drin and food...
Damn lapar lak me...@@
After that chat chat chat lok...
Jolin said wan qo buy Ice cream...
OK...= =
qo inside and buy lok...
qo down ngam ngam hou Jolin's qranfather sudah sampai...=]


When on the way qo bck ...
We chat so many funny things...xD

[ IN Car ]

Me
Jolin
[Speak in chinese lak]
That klinik and this klinik not same meh? Same nama d...
One is old one is new mah...
qt wat different d?
Same lak ..Just one new one old..
I like the new one most...Thr gt all my list...xD
............

Sudden we chat bout dance thinq....xD
hey! we can chanqe to DANCE STUDIO NG and TEE!!@@
Haha....
Klinik NG and LEE chanqe to Dance Studio NG and Tee!
Lee change to TEE~

WE keeep on laugh...
My idea so good lek....xDDD

~@#$%^&*()_++_)(*&^!@#$%^&*.....

= =~

That's all for today...
I din feel tired at all...



0 comments: