src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LOS|NG HER'S SWEET SMILE FOR WHOLE L|FE..






Im the girl that losing her's smile,
Im the girl that suffered much,
Im the girl that been cried such a many time in this world,
Im the most stupid , idiot , childlish girl in this world,
Im the girl that hurted a few of u,
Im the girl that does't know how to love a person BETTER!

Im not a good girl,
Im not a good fren either,
IM NOT A GOOD [TEE AI LING]!
I hate myself ,
I hae myself too much~
I cant make sure who is the one that I loved most,
But why?
I chosen a person that loved me so but I cant love that person more than HE?!
How can I?!
I knw it's my mistake to choose BREAK!
Mayb Im too SELFISH!
Im sorry~ So sorry~
Whn im finding a way to manage this problem ,
I cant face it at all~
I choose to break for a main time,
is for me to relax myself~
I hope one day i could let him go,
Even how I have to tell myself,
Me and He just a memorys,
Its not worth anymore to think bout it!!

But,
Why?
NO one else understanding bout me?
JUst HE!
Just HE knew Sometime I like wat. I dun like wat....
.....................................
What's the problem ?!
When I saw the OLD gift that he gave me before,
Tears are dropping out from my eyes~
Keep on crying~
My mind full of his shadow...
Why I still cant let u go?
It is the time is was't enuff for me to let HIM go?
I wanna find my new happiness...
I dun wanna think bout him ANYMORE!

Because of him,
I've suffer too much in my life,
Because of him,
I've hurted Yao and Yang!
Can't He Just Move On From MY LIFE!?
LCF! I wanna forget u no matter what!
Even I've tried hundred times still cant forget,
I'll try for thousan or million times!!
I have to let u go!!!



0 comments: