src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Monday, March 1, 2010

T|ME TO LET U GO...

I think its time for me to let u go...

Maybe ur's heart was nt belongs to me...
Its so hard for me to let u go..
BUt,
I will keep on try my best to let u go...

Ur's heart only belongs to her, my bestie fren...
And I wanted u and her to become happiness...
And I have to find away to let u 2 bcum a sweet couple...
This the only thing tht I can promise to myself,
Let u go and make u 2 bcum a sweet couple...

Dun matter hw lonely I will,
At least both of u was happy,
Mayb,
The feeling tht I gave to u was just a mistake....
Mayb just awhile feel oni...
I wont blame u ...
This thing happens to me,
The one tht I have to blame is myself....
Mayb the feel was getting stronger,
But I will try my best to forget u...
Eventhough, ZF still in my mind,
But pls forgive tht Im falling in love to u...
We've played a lot,
We've talked a lot,
Mayb tht's why the feeling was getting stronger...

But,
I wanted to let u go from now on,
Bcoz ur's heart just belongs to my bestie sista...
I dun wanna to tell any1 this secret...
And just the only person who knw this secret...
Jolin,
I hope u will keep this secret...
And dun tell anybody~
I've trusted on you,
Coz ur my bestie sista oso....=]
Just keep this secret,
Whole life , I wont tell this secret...
Bcoz, I wan both of u to be together ....

Im nt suitable for u,
Coz im nt a best gf for u,
And mayb u r " flower heart"...
So, I wont keep make this feeling stronger!
And I will keep on telling myself,
"Irene, Its time for u to let him go!"

Maybe this secret I will keep it in one deep corner inside my heart...
And I will help u to find a way so tht u can chase her up...=]
GAmbateh to u,
And gambateh to me!


0 comments: