src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Suffer enuff....

I walked out from the door,
Going to '' OLD PLACE'',
Stiing at there,
My eyes suddenlly comes out ur's shadow,
Our sweet memories comes out on my mind,
Tearsdrop are coming out from my eyes...

Keep on crying ,
nonestop...
Untill I saw ur's cute smiling face ,
My tearsdrop are stop...
Bcoz , ur's smile make me feel comfortable...


Every nite ,
I tried to sleep,
But when I closed my eyes,
Ur's shadow are coming out,
Make my tearsdrop are coming out again and again,
I know u hate me,
Bcoz long long time ago,
I've been hurt u too bad....

A thousands more regret s unravelling,
If u were here by my side,
Rite now I swear I will tell you this,
Baby, I dont wanna waste another day,
Keeping it inside , its killing me inside,
Cause all i ever want ,
it comes right down to u...

I wish that I can find a words to say,
I wish I have a change to tell you [ I LOVE YOU] once again,
I wish that I can hug u for once time again,
Even god give me just a 1 second time only,
I rather to challenge that chance,
I wish that I can tell u a hundred times ,
I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU...

I climb the walls,
I can see the edge but I cant take the fall,
I have memorized the number why can't I make the call?
Maybe cause I know you'll always be with me in the POSSIBILITY...
Sometime,
When my fon is ringing,
I hope the number is ur's number,
But at the end is not ur's...
Im thinking for all the time,
Am I too dumb?
Keep on waiting you?
I've wait u for long long time ago,
Since 2009 till now,
Should I let you go?
I've tried so many times but oso can't make it at all,
And bcoz of you I hurt some of them...
And you make me hate myself too much!
Im not blaming u,
and it was my fault from the begining...


I don't wanna be like this,
I just want to let you know,
That everything that I hold in is everything I cant let go...
Our memories Im still put it in my heart,
I've locked a room that is only belongs to you,
Nobody can find the room's key coz it just belongs to you,
Only you can open the door inside my heart....






0 comments: