src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Miss ya too, babes....



Irene , Yabii , Kinki
I knw that our frenship getting colder and colder...
But ,
I hope our promises u all wont forget...
That promises will be keep stay inside my mind babes=]
I knw that we never meet each other,
Just know each other at web oni...
But nvm...
Coz god let us meet each other....
I appreciate our frenship,
And I hope u all too...
I wont regret to have a jimuis like u guys..=]
When im sad , moody , in trouble,
U guys helping me much...
I wont forget u all....
Even Im die ady,
I wont forget too....
I HEARTS U BABES.....=]


Wont forget My bestie sista too,
JOLIN and FLORENCE~
U 2 either,
I hope even how,
We will be the bestie sista either...
We've been quarrel but at the end is bcum good too=]
I like that feel,
Coz its make me feel that we does't wants our frenship will bcum spoilt~
I remember ,
we cry together,
we chat together,
we laugh together,
we shared our secrets together...
I hope our frenship oso will be endless frenship =]




I LOVE U , JIMUISS....=]

0 comments: