src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Friday, March 5, 2010

I found my new way, my new life....^^

Thanks to u all that who was support me for all the time,

At cbox, Saw ur's comment a bit touching lak wei...
Anyway,
Really wanna say thank you to u all that who was,
caring me,
worrying me,
accompany me,
cheer me up,
and give me sum advise...
Thanks really so much thanks to u all...

Especially SHE,
JOLIN NG!
Ur's word is kinda hurt, kinda like old woman give me sum advise.....!! xDDDD
Just joking...
Maybe ur's advise its rite....
Perhaps im nt yt grow up,
Do not knw yt hw to think mature,
Perhaps im nt strong~
Its true anyway...
Sometimes,
whn my life gt some problem,
I like to think much,
I din dare to facing my problem~
U knw wat?
I hate myself either,
I hate myself too much...
SO much!!

Sometime whn im following u all include cheer member,
I can feel im useless 1 in that group!
U are the leader,
Gt wat problem u can help thm ,
cheer thm up~
Florence,
She help much oso....
But,
me.....?
I cnt find out wat I can help u all....
My mind full of question mark?????? x))
Im the childlish 1,
I cnt think any good idea...
My idea was just too much childlish~

Ur's advise was too straight and it was too over...
But nvm,
U Jolin Ng make me find myself,
The new her!
I have to face my all problem even hw...
I have to be strong even hw pain,hw suffer it is~
U make me to be more stronger,
Make me changed a lot~
BUt I tell u lak,
I reli changed good jor lak~
Some say,
Maybe ur's opinion and their's opinion was nt same lak~
But anyway,
Thanks for those who was help me out~
And hor,
Jolin ah jolin,
Whn u advise someone pls dun so geng lak~
Dun u notice tht ,
whn u find a way to cheer ppl its too much over,
And too hurt lak wei~
别直接到很厉害啦~人家不习惯叻....xDDDD

Lastly,
I love my life rite now,
My life gt dad ( in heaven),
beloved mom,
all pompom boys,
My jimuis
[ Jolin , Florence, Kinki and Yabii]
And my babes,
[ Vbabe, choc ]
And all my frens ....=]
[ IT IS INCLUDING U, YES , THE ONE WHO WAS WATCHING NOW=)]

THANK YOU GUYS....=]

0 comments: