src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Thursday, March 18, 2010

PASSERBY!!!!!!



Nowadays,
So many different kind of PASSERBY!
Some are kindful,
Some are...............
ANNOYING AND SO CRUEL!!!!!!
Reli duno what is my mistake?
DId I disturbing u guys?
Did I disturbing ur's life?
And somemore u're just a PASSERBY!
U comed to visit my blog PLEASE BEHAVE URSELF!
If u wanted to be my fren,
I can be the best!
If u wanted to be my enemy,
I can be the bad ,
And I will play ur's game till u surrender!
I hate that someone wants to know me just for play this kind of GAME!
DUN U EVER PLAY A FOOL WIF ME DUDE?!!!!!

Said im too childlish?
Can u go look ur face wif carefully,
and see how mature are u?
Can u?
Don't u think that,
U SPAMMING MY BLOG WAS TOO MUCH CHILDLISH TOO!
OH MY GOSh!
U're so clever dude!
And one more!
DUN U EVER SAY MY FRENS IS BITCH!
BCOZ,
U'RE THE ONE WHO IS THE BITCH!

0 comments: