src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Friday, September 25, 2009

_How long I can Forget He_

I was thinking~

How long i can forget he~

Ady 3month++ le~

Still so hard to forget~

All bou bui fren call mii to forget he~

I wan too~

But i tried my best b4~

Still cant~

It was so hard~

Forget 1 person tht eu love most really so difficult~

I think hor~

His gf now was so ham fok lor~

Anytime oso can company she~

Wan buy a thing for she~

She was really so lucky~

I remember last time whn i couple wif he~

He din company mii so many times~

Coz he stay in his kai ma house!

haiz~

Nw he be good to his gf~

I was so jealous~

Honestly, i was so hurt ~

I was so hurt whn i saw both of thm~

Thy was so sweet~

Infront of my boubui fren~

I juz pretend happy~

But im was so hurt ~

See thm hold hands~

See thm hugging~

It was so hurt~

I duno~

Im reli wan to knw~

Y i lub he so much~

I wan to forget he~

But i cnt~

Was he thinking wat im thinking~

Im tired ady~

Im vry sam fu le~

I wanna stop all the thing~

I wan to find back my old life~

So many unhappy things happen ~

Frenship~

Love~

Family~

I reli dun wan to stay here~

Seem like wanna stay in 1 vry far far geh place~

Bcoz of those unhappy thing~

Im keep crying for all the time~

Drink beer~

Less eat dinner~

My mum told this was nt me anymore~

Even my old fren~

I really dun wan like this~

Pls lord~

Can let me be happy~

I always praying to god~

Help me solve my problem~

Im tired~

I wanna be happy~

I dun wan to be like this~

Pls~

Let me out from this game~

I dun wan to ply anymore~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


`This nt me anymore`


0 comments: