src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You cuts my heart.....

Y0u t0uched my life..
With a softness in the nite...
My wish was your command...
Untill you ran ...
0ut 0f l0ve...
I tell myself...Im free...
G0t the changes of living just for me...
N0 need t0 carry 0n...
N0w that you are g0ne...

You've cut my heart...
Cuts like a knife...
H0w will i ever heal...
Im s0 deeply w0unded...
You cut away the heart of my life...

I always pretend smile in front of my frenz...
T0 fool my dearest frenz...
I wonder if they know...
It's just a show....
Im on a stage , day or nite..
Trough my charades...
How could i disguise...
What's in my eyes...

I try an try locking up...
The pain i feel inside...
the pain of wanting you...
Everyday i was thinking of you...
Everyday...Everytime...
When im think bout you...
I fell that knifes...
Cuts like a knife..
U take away the others side of my hearts..
Im waiting the others side of my hearts come back to me...
I will keep waiting untill you comes to me...


0 comments: