src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Sunday, September 27, 2009


__K0rean frenz Miz Eu all__

Lawrence,Nich0las,Charles,Sarah and Elaine too~

Suddenly I miz eu all~

How r u all at thr?

KEke~

Im so miz eu all~

Especially tht 3 monkey~

Haha~

Now 3 of eu nt here i feel so boring~

Haha~

Keke~

I still remember Nicholas gave me a present!

The present is 6 chocolate wif 1 small bear bear~

When I saw the present~

I was shocked~

HAha~

Well thankz cholas~

haha~

Hmmm~

Lawrence??

Less ply wif he ~

But i like he so much ~

Coz he so good ~

Nt like Cholas n Charles~

Vry nothy~

Haha~

Charles~

Erm....

He's good too~

Vry funny~

Frendly~

Sarah~

Aha~

She so beauty~

And good oso~

Elaine~

Wow~

She was good oso~

Always smile to me~

Haha~

Miz Thm all~

Hope eu all will visit us in KL~

Kaka~


Lub eu all~


Makz~


0 comments: