src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Monday, April 19, 2010

没有一天....我是开心的~

Beloved frens,

Im sorry that I cant be happy for all the time,
Im sorry that I lie myself that im ok~
Honestly,
Im not ok~
Everytime, everynite, I will cry~
I feel that I've lost myself ~
I cant find myself~
Im so lost~
And I feel that a part of me are dying~

Some of u ask me wat happen,
How should I answer u guys?
I wants to tell u,
But i duno how to tell~
I scare when I tell u guys,
U guys will say that he's not good,
tell all about his bad things~
Honestdly,
I hate it when someone telling me that he's not good or wat else~
"Love a Person was no reason"
And its me ,
Im the one who choose him~
and its my decision~
I love he~

And one more,
Those who is not forget me yet,
Please look at here,
Both of us no more chance again~
And I wont love u anymore,
Coz,
I found the one that i reli love most~
I hope U understand it,
and pls dun write some sweet things to me,
I HATE IT!
U know?
Pass things let it pass~
Just start ur new life boys,
Hope u all will understand~


For he,
I reli wants to know,
How r u recently?
I wants to know,
R u ok?
Sad?
Lonely?
Or bored?
Im beside u~
我的一辈子,只献给你~
无论怎样,
我的一切谁都不可拿!
只献给你~
我还有一辈子的时间对你说“我爱你”~

0 comments: