src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Thursday, April 15, 2010

LEAVING~

GUys,
Im'ma leaving to Texan, Houtson after SPM~
Bcoz,
I dun wana live in this place aymore~
Uncoulourful place~
In my life,
No more happiness , no more laughter~
In my life rite now,
More painess, More tearsdrop~

I'll choose to leave bcoz its not worth for me aymore to live in this place~
No more friendship , Love either~
I hope before Im leaving ,
We all will built a good memory for me~
So tht I wont forget u guys~
Actually,
In July whn I go to Thailand to meet my Aunt and Sista,
I wants to leave at tht time,
and follow thm~
But mum said it was too early~
She said finish my SPM 1st~
SURE!!
At least I can leave~
I dun wana make my tearsdrop anymore,
I dun wana make myself feel so suffer anymore~

At there,
Mayb will be happy for the whole time~
NOre more painesss, no more tearsdrop~
Mayb I choose a rite way~
Mayb one day ,
I will dissapear,
Mayb I'll leaving whithout saying goodbye~
If it does,
Pls forgive me~

0 comments: