src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Friday, April 16, 2010

Cry again~

Wat's happening?

Wat's happens to me?
I cant find out wat the hell happens to me~
When I listen any sad songs,
my tearsdrop are dropping~
At is nonestop!!!

Wat happen?
When my tears are dropping,
Im asking myself,
Wat happen to me?
I duno!
Keep on crying~
After I closed my eyes,
Ur's shadow are comes out!
I cant find out who is the person~
At the end,
I saw ur's smile~
At tht time,
I keep on crying , keep on shouting~
Cry it out loud!
Why would be he?!
Why?
Haiz~
My mind full of question mark~
And my mind cant stop thinking of him~
No ones understand my feeling rite now!
No one!

One day din contact u,
Feel so lonely,
Feel so uncomfortable!
I wants to fin du,
Wants to ask u a question~
But im nt enuf brave to find u anymore~

Lastly,
I wanna say sorry to u,
Im sorry that I blaming u~
Im sorry for that~
I cant find out who tell out all my secret~
Some say u , some say she , some say he!
Im confusing!
At tht time ,
I just knw tht im getting hot-tempered!
I scold all ppl~
Reali....
I din mean wants to scold u tht day~
Full of regret rite now!
Coz of scolding u tht day~
Im sorry~

0 comments: