src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Monday, April 26, 2010

♥ W.H.Y.

Some people ask,

Ling, why eu want to cut ur hair?
Ling, u'll regret whn u cut it...
U sure u want to cut off ur hair~

Well,
I'll answer u all at here~
I want to cut my hair,
bcoz of LOVE,
I want to cut my hair bcoz I want to forget bout him,
Let him go~
I wont regret to cut my hair,
Coz its my decision!
Im sure that I wants to cut my hair~

MAybe some of u r thinking that Im crazy ,
Bcoz of love cut off my long hair?
Oh yea~
Im crazy~
Crazy bcoz broken hearted!
I wants to renew myself,
Renew my life,
Renew my style~
I have to try to keep live whithout him by my side~
I wish that I could forget all of the BAD memory~

My hair,
I love my hair so much ,
But I love him more than my hair~
Sometimes I hate people touch my hair,
As I dun like some girls stick wif him~
Sometimes I hate to cut my hair,
AS I dun wish to leaving him~
I love my hair,
As I love him~
But ,
He know bout it?
Was he?
Mayb some people say,
Its not worth for u to sacrifice ur's hair bcoz of HIm~
Yeap!
For u guys is nt worth~
But for me is difference~
My opinion was nt same wif u all~
Coz ,
I rather to sacrifice my hair more than to keep myself bcum like this~
I rather to losing my long hair more than keep crying in evertimes ~
I rather to losing my long hair more than keep suffering in my life~
I want to change myself~
The new me~
I wants to forget all of those bad memory as long as possible!
I hope I can forget all bout him~
I hope I can stop crying and smiling for all the time~
I wish I could too~

My long hair,
I will miss u~
And its time to CHANGE myself!
NEW LIFE,
NEW ME!

0 comments: