src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Should I trust It?

I've met a thing,
The thinsg is " Lonely"...
Why did I say like this?
Bcoz ,
From now on,
"Lonely is the one my only best frens...

U all know wat?
I cant find out should I trust any frenship anymore?
Its make me hurt so bad,
Make my tearsdrop keep on dropping...
I cant stop crying anymore...

I reli can feel that Im so lonely...
No more love,
No more dad,
No more happiness house,
No more the feel happy wif my all bestie sista...
Whr are they?
They're gone...
They are leaving me far far away....
Am I think too much?
I dun think so...
Coz I can feel it...
And this time its making me feel so uncomfortable...
It seem like u guys are wanted to leave and wont care me anymore!

I cant find out wats the problem happens to u guys,
Coz u guys never tell me anything...
I oso duno were u guys reli my bestie sista?
If yes,
Why'd u all dun wants to share u guys secret?
And why'd u guys seem like so hate me?
Mayb im think too much?
And its too much over...
Well,
Got or No?
Just u guys and god knw it clearly...
And I does't wants to know the answer,
Coz im nt enuff brave to be ready listen fot the answer~



0 comments: