src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Monday, December 14, 2009



__FEEL BETTER=]__

My mood gt a bit improvement ady..

And alredi 1 day din sms to him,

[GT IMPROVEMENT]

=]

But,

Still gt thinking of him,

And still gt miss him a lil bit...><

But,

I promise my frens to try my best,

So, I have to try my best~

Even i cant do~

I have to try^^

Wish me good luck...

Ofcus I wan sumbody can do it too[LYN],

I hope she gonna make it too..

And forget our past love~

I hope she will choose the rite way to continue her's life~

And i din regret to support her~

Even nw we were nt FREN anymore~

Im still wanted to support her~

Remember this word:
[Past thing is the pat thing,U have to forget all the past things,Sumtime u say tht u cant forget it all, Tht's fault~Its u does'nt want to forget~Past thing 1 day u'll oso forget it,the problem was nt u cant forget it all , is about u dun wan to do it!]

I hope she'll understand~

ANd i will try my best~

Smile oways=]


[SKIP]

Today i pak to wif my Dear Jolin jie^^

Go whr?

Hiakhiakhiak~

Ofcus my hobby [sing k] lak~

keke~

Today no make up simple clothes,

straight go out ady~

1st go makan lak~

after tht go Times Square~

Bcoz we din make up today ,

Din dare to jalan jalan,

straight go to 4th floor~

And wait for the time,

2:00 we go inside ady~

Sing so many~

Fuyoh~

Nw oni i realize tht my dear Jolin's voice gt improvement jor ah^^

Nahnahnah!!

Jolin, dun perasan at thr ah!^^

Just gt a lil pic oni~

Coz no make up dun wan to take picha..xD

|
\
/
\
\ /




[Who is tht?Me lak~Vry simple hor?xD]



[Yong sui lek~Din make up!zZz~]


AFter tht, we go to KFC makan again~

Sambil makan sambil chit-chat~

Finish eat~

We sitting at behind the stage at LG floor thr~

Chatting about nonesense==~

But,

It was fun oso chatting bout so many wif Jolin..

And a bit funny though^^

2moro will go meeting wif [BASS INFECTION] ~

OMG!

Duno tht Jolin jie will give wat reaction ...!!!

Hope she will cool down~

REmember ah JOlin...

[You're Girl~Dun so ''chu lu'' must ''si wen'']

xD

Ok~

Tht's all~

Bye guys~







0 comments: