src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Im Back Guys^~^



So busy this few days^^
(sigh)
Finally I has changed my background ady~
Wow!!!Emo, i like it^~^
Ok, time to tell my story~

12/23
This day , i din go jalan jalan^^
Bcoz i have to meet all kids~
I like kids so much~
At 2 or 3 sumthing, Ready all the thing~
And thn 3++Jolin came to my house n picked me up^^
Bring so many things,
Oh My god~
After tht, go Jolin's house 1st stil hv time~
We discussing bout sumthing~
After tht, make up ~
I saw 1 rabbit hairband tht Jolin will wear to fun all the kids~
So cute, i wear it n take 1 pic~
Haha~
*
After tht, 6++ time to out,
So jam tht day~OMG!
We arrived thr at 6 or 7++~
Still nobody arrived, so quickly go upstair to decorate the place~
Haha, So cute coz today tittle is mini size^^
Our x'mas tree is mini size,the santa claus(doll) oso mini size, The present too~==
*
After tht, we makan 1st lok~
At 8o'clock the programe start jor~
Jolin n Chi yong is Mc for the programe~
OMG! All of the kids was to cute~
Especially whn we ply game,thy all look so cute~
Ok...Tht's all for this day~Share sum pic to u all~

*



( this didi so frendly^~^)
12/24
Nervous day=]
This day woke up so early,
Coz wanted to take the Pmr Result at skul~
So nervous~
Whn i step to our skul canteen,
I feel so scare n nervous~
U knw wat???
My result reli soooooo suck!!!!
*


2E4D1C1B! Im so sad~
I thought my Eng will get A, unfaithfully i cant get A~
Tht time i reli wanna cry~
Haiz~
BUt, i cant believe tht my Sc will passed~xD
Haiz, i just have to study hard nxt year^^

[skip]

At nite? All fren ask me gt go countdown or no~
So sry i din go~
Bcoz?...Go churh~For?
Sing wif my choir frens==
But it fun too~
Haha~
So funny~Tht fei ping ah, the voice a bit gt problem bcoz she go sing k wif her's fren~
Haha~So change the Solo to Mei Mei lok~
after tht? Finish sing go rest for awhile~
I go outside~ANd sms wif to the PIG!!!
Tht day he was at genting~Wat a fun!!!
Haiz...He gt call me to go wif him~
BUt i cant, so sorry yah Eric Tan..xD
After tht? Go back n celebrate~
Wow!!!So many delecious food at dinner table in my house~
My mom oso shock~Haha~
Erm, Nt bad this year~Gt 3 present n 1 angpow^^

12/25
The real x'mas day~^^
So early woke up~ At 8a.m woke up ady~
hehes...Keep saying merry x'mas to all person in my house...xD
After tht go bath n be ready to go church gain^^
Wow..My kaizai so lenqzai tht day~
Whn my mom saw my kaizai she was so happy,
Keep playing wif he,
Untill forget the time,
After tht?
We go church lok,
coz the car was here ady...
OMG!!!
St.John church gt so many people inside!!!
Omg!!!
nvm...We sit infront coz mom's fren gt a chair infront~
hahah~
1++finish, we go jalan jalan...
4++like tht, we all go bck to eat~
Today oso so delicious lok the food,
Aunt Aida cook Chicken Rice herself~
Nt bad the taste~I like it^^
This year x'mas day oso nt bad~
Coz, i cant celebrate wif my family~
Is supposed too to celebrate wif family^^

Tht's all guys^^
Bout today i'll update soon~

0 comments: