src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Sunday, December 6, 2009

__How Could U Say u Love Me__

You told me b4 ,

tht you love me so,

I trust u,

But,

Why at the end,

It was bcome like this,

How could u hurt me like this,

How could u say u love me,

how can u hurt me this way,

Evrything i knew was Loving u,

How!

How could u say u love me,

When u would go n leave me wif the pain,

I can seem to understand ,

How can love me so unkind,

till my love was nt enuf,

though i given u my all,

i cant take it anymore!!!!

How could u hurt me like this..

Dont u knw i love u so~

Dear i Lub u so~

U hurting me!

I was so pain!

U trying to hide tht,

Tht sum1 new u found it,

U wan me to believe tht u still care,

how could u try pretending ur love was never ending~

How could u make me hurt so bad~

When i have loved u more than any1 can do,

cant believe the pain tht im feeling now,

Bcoz im loving u~

How could u say u love me so !

How could u say u wanted me!

How could u say u need me!

How could u !

How could u lying to me!

It was hurt~

Cant u feel the hurt~

I reli wan to ask u,

Why u r leaving?

Before u leave,

Tht just 1 thing tht i want u to knw,

I still believe in loving u,

Inspite of all the hurt tht im going through,

Even if again and again,

U would break my heart,

One thing would never change ,

I will keep loving u!

U hurting me~

I'll forgive u~

I cant stop to thinking of u~

When u by my side,

It seem like im in the pradise,

But ,

When u hurt me,

I can feel tht im in the hell!

I hate u!

But i love u so!

Now,

Bout us,

Just have to make it become 1 sweet memory!


0 comments: