src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Thursday, December 10, 2009

__LEAVE__

Yesterday my aunt call me,

and she ask me,

wanna go america?

Tht time feel like wanna leave feel like dun wan to leave,

If i leave i can forget all of the pain,

but if i leave my beloved frens will feel sad,

....

yesterday nite,

i ask sum1 a thing,

Finally,

he told me the answer,

ofcus nt a better answer,

tht time feel like wanna die,

but it was nt the 1st time broken heart...

so, just let it...

Duno when i can forget bout he~

If i go,

will i forget all bout us?

will i get my new life at thr?

Should I leave?

I reli wanted to leave...

I reli wanted to forget all bout us..

But,

why i cant make it at all,

even i tried so many time!

If i leave,

will he regret whn im nt by his side?

will he cry for me?

will he?

....

Tht's me!

Just knw hw to Dreaming for all the time~

Maybe,

Chinese New Year i will go to SABAH~

Meet my aunt,

At tht time i will make my decide...

Leave or no?

For me the most i choose LEAVE...




See You Soon..

My bags are all packed,
The car will be here soon,
We can make it to the airport,
If we leave by noon,
But you're not even close to ready,
Dont you want to say goodbye?
What's the matter?
Thought we made plans to be together,
Right before I fly,
I wan to tell you,
You know I LOVE You , but i hate you too~
Sound crazy~
Just wanna tell you ,
I'll see you soon~
Can let me hold you close,
Just for the last time..
So i'll remember what it feels like with your heart so close to mine~
At thr, only ur pic to accompany for all the time~
I'll be gone in a moment...
I'll see you soon~

0 comments: