src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Heart was Pain...

The reason that u tell me,

Should i trust it..?
Im tired wif the reason tht u told me~
Many times u told me the same reason~
U knew?
Bcoz of u i hurt 6 guys...
Where are Before Eric Tan~?
1st i met u,
U were good,
But,
why at the end,
U change to other guy~


At 1++a.m,
U finnaly on9 d~
U explain to me n said ur's fon reli din have battery~
Ok...Nw i ask u back,
If reli din have battery,
why the other day u oso din reply?
Dont u tell me tht u whole day din go bck n no charge ur fon~
If like tht hw am i supposed to believe u~
Im scare u knw?
I reli dun wan to get cheat frm guy ady~
Again n again n again~
I trust u,
At the end? Wat is the end?
Is tht true?
I duno~And i cant find it out~
Should i trust u for once time?
Should i give u last change?
I duno~
Im so moody rite nw~

Till nw ,
Im still feel so anger,sad,moody!
Till nw my face din recover yet~
Dun wan out meet frenz~
Yong sui lak~
Bengkak jor~
Pain d lok~
Haiz...
Why my life become like this~
Reli hate my SUCK life!!!oOo


I can feel tht a part of my dying~
Bcoz of u,Eric Tan!

0 comments: